PDF2IMG v 3.2.0
April 28, 2019
- Corrected a situation where outdated binary files were sometimes applied to the product after an upgrade or after the software was re-installed.
- Resolved an issue where license extensions could fail without administrator access to the installation directory.
- Removed underscore characters from the product name in the installer and in the Windows uninstall menu. Product is consistently displayed as “PDF2IMG Standard,” “PDF2IMG Pro,” and “PDF2IMG Premium.”
- Changed name of installer files to conform to standard naming conventions for scriptable server tools.
- Added compatibility for self-hosted license server.
PDF2IMG v 3.0.0
November 8, 2018
- Separated PDF2IMG into three product offerings, PDF2IMG Standard, Pro, and Premium.
- Updated the license-managed platform to support automatic evaluations and subscription services, offered online.
- Product installation now places the required Adobe PDF Library components for PDF2IMG in a location that is less likely to interfere with other systems that also use the Adobe PDF Library.
April 25, 2018
- Removed .NET framework requirement from the Windows installer to correct a problem with installing on Windows 10 platforms.
- Open source graphics libraries (libjpeg, libtiff, PNGLib, ZLib) updated to latest versions in to address security concerns.
February 5, 2018
- Prevented a rasterization error that could occur for very large image sizes by improving a previous limitation of the resampler.
- New directory “Resources” provides support files with the distribution.
- ICC profiles added to the distribution.
- New .NET interface added to the Windows 32-bit distribution.
- New command line option (-removewhitespace) added, and new API to the .NET interface (GetPageBoxWithWhiteSpaceRemoved) that remove white space margins from around the page.
- Added two APIs to the C++ interface (pdf2img_get_page_width, pdf2img_get_page_height) and the .NET interface (GetPageWidth, GetPageHeight) that return the page width and height of a document from an initialized ImageConversion object.
November 8, 2017
- Corrected a regression that broke a previous resolution, which supports the conversion of password-protected PDF documents using a password input parameter.
September 18, 2017
- PDF2IMG has been updated to use Adobe PDF Library version 15.0.4.
- Added a feature to the pdfregion command line argument that allows a user to define a custom region by using a set of four coordinates. The coordinates define the position and size of a bounding area on a page.
- Added new blendingspace command line argument that allows the user to select a color profile (or .icc file) for blending transparencies on a page rather than simply using the default CMYK color space provided with the PDF2IMG software.
- Added new.NET interface to Windows 64 version of software.
August 6, 2015
- Resolved an issue in how default color spaces were being applied when rendering, such as profileCMYK
- Resolved an issue in which the “-outputintent” option was always being used when rendering
November 19, 2014
- Fixed XPS to PDF regression for Linux 32-bit
- Fixed a regression in which using the -fontlist= option on Win32 did not generate output
August 29, 2014
- Fixed gray color model crash
- Fixed a problem where all output pages (images) have a gray line to the right side of the images
July 8, 2014
- Fixed Linux 32/64 eval build issues.
- Corrected a regression issue causing a segmentation fault in Win32 and Linux32.
June 24, 2014
- Added support for L*a*b* output
- Disabled default resource search for increased startup performance
- Fixed an issue where PDF2IMG was delivering an access violation error when the resampler is set to Auto or Bicubic, both for the C# application and the command line executable.
April 1, 2014
- Removed max dimension test.
- Regression fix from previous release.
February 20, 2014
- Resampling now available for improved image rendering quality of thumbnails.
- PDF2IMG improvements for thumbnail and rendering quality issues.