Version 1.5.0 (September 10, 2020)
- Improves the quality of output PDFs for HTML and Office conversion.
- Corrects an issue in which shapes could be missing in the output PDF when converting some Office files.
- Corrects an issue in which encryption was not being applied to Office inputs when the encryption parameter was specified in the command line or in the FLIP2PDFParameters structure.
Version 1.4.0 (July 7, 2020)
- SF#43060 – Adds Unicode support for better foreign language display and processing.
- Adds password options to the online help description.
- Accepts HTML headers with XML namespace.
Version 1.3.0 (April 14, 2020)
- FLIP2PDF now includes the ability to convert HTML to PDF from a local file or URL. The HTML conversion process supports setting:
- Output page size
- Output page orientation
- Output page margin size
- Web layout view (affects layout of page before conversion)
- Image downsampling
- Image compression
- Adds support for opening password protected Office files
- Adds support for encrypting PDF documents generated from Office files
- Updates LibreOffice to version 188.8.131.52
Version 1.2.0 (April 23, 2019)
- Resolves issue where license extensions could fail if the user did not have administrator access to the installation directory.
- Reduces the frequency of remote license validation to once every 24 hours.
- Updates software to prompt for a new activation key when the current license is expired or not valid.
Version 1.1.0 (February 27, 2019)
- FLIP2PDF is now offered as Pro and Premium versions.
- A new Software Development Kit (SDK) has been added to the product, with an API and a sample program.
- Updates the code to detect and remove LibreOffice log files so that FLIP2PDF always starts successfully.
- Updates the MakeFile to make sure that the sample application can find required resources.
Version 1.0.4 (January 21, 2019)
- Corrects an issue where input and output files could not be specified as relative paths for Office file conversion.
Version 1.0.3 (January 16, 2019)
- Corrects an issue with activating license keys on Windows.
Version 1.0.2 (January 7, 2019)
- Corrects a problem where the Linux version of the software would fail when converting PNG files to PDF documents.
- PDF/X output restricted to PDF/X-3 files.
Version 1.0.1 (December 18, 2018)
- Initial release of new command line application that converts PostScript, Encapsulated PostScript, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, and PNG files to PDF files. Settings can be configured using a JSON profile file.