Version 1.2.0 (April 23, 2019)
- Resolves issue where license extensions could fail if the user did not have administrator access to the installation directory.
- Reduces the frequency of remote license validation to once every 24 hours.
- Updates software to prompt for a new activation key when the current license is expired or not valid.
Version 1.1.0 (February 27, 2019)
- FLIP2PDF is now offered as Pro and Premium versions.
- A new Software Development Kit (SDK) has been added to the product, with an API and a sample program.
- Updates the code to detect and remove LibreOffice log files so that FLIP2PDF always starts successfully.
- Updates the MakeFile to make sure that the sample application can find required resources.
Version 1.0.4 (January 21, 2019)
- Corrects an issue where input and output files could not be specified as relative paths for Office file conversion.
Version 1.0.3 (January 16, 2019)
- Corrects an issue with activating license keys on Windows.
Version 1.0.2 (January 7, 2019)
- Corrects a problem where the Linux version of the software would fail when converting PNG files to PDF documents.
- PDF/X output restricted to PDF/X-3 files.
Version 1.0.1 (December 18, 2018)
- Initial release of new scriptable server tool that converts PostScript, Encapsulated PostScript, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, and PNG files to PDF files. Settings can be configured using a JSON profile file.