Setting up EFS for EC2
Follow the steps below to set up EFS for an EC2 instance.
- Create Application Load Balancer.
- Copy the Public DNS of the load balancer. It will be used in the steps to follow.
- Create instance from desired AMI by following the steps in the AMI Setup guide.
- Create Security Groups.
- Create an EFS Server.
- Mount EFS to EC2.
- Modify the /etc/fstab configuration file.
- Modify the permissions on the public directory:
chown centos:centos -R /opt/datalogics/public
Creating infrastructure for scaling and load balancing
Complete the steps below so that the EC2 instances created thereafter will be connected and configured to EFS: