PDF Forms Flattener 2.0.1
July 7, 2021
- FORMSFLAT-45 – Adds a new optional command line argument --asPrinted or -p, which will flatten an XFA document as if it was printed.
- SF#44011 – Corrects an issue which could result in an exception being raised when flattening an XFA document.
- SF#44292 – Corrects an issue that could result in a duplicated text when flattening an XFA document with a shared text field using Rich Text intended to display content on different pages.
PDF Forms Flattener 1.0.0
May 4, 2020
Initial release of a simple command line application.
- Flattens both XFA and AcroForm PDF form documents to standard PDF format
- Optionally imports data into PDF form documents before flattening
- Generates appearances for annotations in PDF documents